Reporting to the Daycare Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the daily cleaning of the Daycare and Headstart. This position is responsible for a variety of routine cleaning duties performed on a full-time basis to maintain the Daycare and Headstart building in a healthy, safe and clean manner. The custodian works in consultation with the Director to ensure the smooth operation of the cleaning and its coordination with the other programs of the centre.
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing of play areas inside and outside
- Ensure washrooms are cleaned frequently and stocked with soap and paper towels.
- Disinfect diaper changing areas
- Disinfect commonly touched surfaces, shared toys, tables, etc.
- Create sanitizing solution and follow Daycare cleaning and sanitizing guidelines
- Daily inspections of the facility and equipment
- Maintain and establish an inventory of tools, equipment, materials
- Other duties as required
- A combination of relevant training and work experience
- Be hardworking, reliable, observant, and have a positive attitude
- Good organizational skills with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Heavy lifting required
- Record of immunizations, Medical certificate, Negative CPIC
- WHMIS, First Aid and CPR an asset
- Valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter detailing your qualifications with your resume and three current work-related references to:
Piapot First Nation-Human Resources
Zehner, SK S0G 1K0
Fax: (306) 781-1710 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: September 18, 2020 @ 4:30 P.M
We thank all those that apply, however, only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted.