SUMMARY: Under the direct supervision of the Public Works Manager, the Septic Truck Operator will be responsible to ensure the delivery of professional, efficient and accountable operation of Hydrovac equipment to service housing units on Piapot First Nation.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate Septic truck and equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Ensure all Septic truck equipment and components are in good working condition at all times. Perform pre and post trip inspections, perform maintenance logs to ensure the truck is operating properly. Report any insufficiencies to the Public Works Manager.
- Light maintenance such as top up fluids, change filters, clean and sanitize PFN Septic truck 2000 Freightliner
- Maintain and use appropriate personal protective equipment
- Must be able to work and adapt to a flexible work schedule such as alternate week emergency pump outs
- Must be able to work independently without supervision.
- Septic Operator must be able to work outside in all weather conditions including extreme cold and heat.
- Must have a clean class 5 driver’s license with drivers abstract
- Experience operating a manual transmission, with direct experience on 6 speed vehicles.
- Any range of safety tickets such as: CSTS (Construction safety training), WHMIS, fall protection, first aid, ground disturbance, h2s, confined space, TDG (transportation of dangerous goods) safety certifications an asset.
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform assigned duties.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: November 12, 2020 at 4:30 PM
Attn: Kimberley Lavallee-Human Resource Manager
Zehner, SK S0G 1K0
Phone; 306-781-4848 x 240
We thank all who apply, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted for an interview