Piapot Band Administration in partnership with the Chief Payepot Youth Centre, invites applications for the Summer Student Work Experience Program with work placements starting July 5, 2021. Note – Schedules and work placement dates will be dependant on the number of applicants and available budget.
Types of work could include but not limited to:
- Office Support
- Building Maintenance
- Must provide an updated cover letter and resume
- Must be between 15-18 years of age
- Must have attended high school for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Must provide rural mailing address
- Must provide Status number
- Must provide Social Insurance Numbers
- Applicants will be required to submit a youth evaluation at the end of the work term
- Priority is given to Chief Payepot School Students
DEADLINE: June 22, 2021 @ 4:30 PM
If you are interested in applying for this position; please send a cover letter and resume with three references to:
Piapot Post-Secondary Program
For more information, please contact Sharman Fourhorns at (306) 201-5992.
We thank all those that apply.